Click the play button above to tune in.

Click this link for more listening options.

Sign up for our mailing list: https://bit.ly/BAGeLNews

Blog below & at bagelradio.com/blog

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Fuzzy Road #158 - Fuzzball

©  stevechapmanphoto.com
So excited for today's edition of the Fuzzy Road radio show to be over.  Seriously.  Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the show, too, but immediately afterward I will be hoofing it to da Bronx for some baseball!  I got an invitation to tonight's Yankees game and I am so looking forward to it. I will be with Mets fans, so it will be their Thor wigs and hammers against my Judge wig and gavel -- we'll see how it goes!  In the mean time this all-new episode is going to fly by in a blinding fuzz.

BAGeL Radio's Tuesday psych and garage rock specialty show is live-hosted from 3 p.m.-5 p.m. Eastern U.S. Time, and today will feature fuzzy tunes by Beverly, Lyons & Malone, Fuzz, The Four Fifths, Death By Unga Bunga, The Jesters of Newport (pictured), Jessica Lea Mayfield, and more.

The Jesters Of Newport
The Fuzzy Road radio show is live-hosted on Tuesdays from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m. Eastern U.S. Time, with re-broadcasts beginning at 11 p.m. Tuesday, 5 a.m. Wednesday, and 11 a.m. Sunday (all times Eastern U.S.) -- Fuzzy Road #158 - Fuzzball.

#garagepunk #psychrock

No comments: